Sunday, April 27, 2014

Study


In these very last weeks of dental school, Im overcome in anxiety.  I have finished all my requirements but still dont know if Im graduating on time. 
      So I paint instead. This painting started with a drawing from a photo I took in Rome, years ago. Well, the inspiration wasn't there. I started painting the sky and it became full of big fluffy clouds, and as I painted it  down to the horizon, I ended up with a very expansive sky.
      I first thought to paint an ocean scene, then Thinking of a flat landscape  finally the canyon scene came to my mind. I search in the web to find images , and came up with this, "Grand Canyon " oil study 8x10. 
Probably and hopefully this is my last painting while in dental school.
    

1 comment:

Belly Ballot said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. custom website development company